- Up to 30% of customers pay in person
- Those who pay in person do so because they: prefer to pay in person (29.9%), like to pay in cash (23%), like to get receipt (21.2%), prefer to pay as late as possible (14.2%) want to avoid disconnection (13.7%), do not trust the mail (8.2%), or like to get out of the house and see people(4.7%)
- 14 million households are unbanked, or 28% of the U.S. population is unbanked or underserved by banks
- An 48 million consumers in the U.S. do not maintain any bank account
- Reasons for not having a bank account include not having enough money, fees, minimum balances that are too high, not writing enough checks or a dislike of dealing with banks
Nearly one-third of customers who pay in person are highly interested in paying their bills at a merchant retailer
To learn how open or start bill payment services brings repeat business into your door go to getting started with walk-in bill payment center site: http://www.prepaidwireless.walkinmoneysolutions.com/
How Prepaid Cell Phones bring repeat business for merchant retailers go to: http://www.prepaiddirectwireless.com/
Phone Today to Get Started 1-(877)-947-3577 Toll Free
Bill Payment Services & Cellular Phone Prepaid Services Provider.
Retail Licensing Provider of Bill Payment Services & Cellular Phone Prepaid Services Provider Technologies.